The right combination of convenience & versatility are key when shopping for your next portable generator. Pulsar’s PG2200BiS is sure to have just what you need. This incredible 2, 200 peak dual fuel inverter generator with its compact, light-weight design is perfect for camping, tailgating, & other outdoor recreation.
Featuring a user-friendly direct connect USB port to provide you with a safe & clean electrical current for powering cellular devices, laptops, & other sensitive electronics. Dual fuel capability lets you choose between operating on gasoline or liquid propane fuel sources, & quiet inverter technology makes it virtually silent from as little as 10′ Away.
Combine this with the ability to parallel two PG2200BiS units to effectively increase power output, & you have a truly remarkable generator that you can take anywhere.
- 2, 200 peak watts/ 1, 800 Rated watts (gas) & 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts (LPG)
- 80cc, 3Hp, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled Engine
- Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation (60Db)
- (2) 120V 15A AC outlets, (1) 5V integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets
- Stable sine WAVE to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability (gas or LPG)
- Compact carrying case design with 1. 18 gallon fuel tank
- 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load
- Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown
- Includes: Propane Hose, Spark Plug Wrench, 10W30 Oil Bottle (350ML), & Funnel
- CSA, EPA, CARB Compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited