The DuroMax XP10000E is a workhorse powered by a 440cc OHV Engine. With 8,000 watts of running power and the ability to surge up to 10,000 watts, this generator can power household essentials such as lights, small and large appliances, and your home’s central A/C system.
The fully loaded power panel features multiple outlets including 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. Also on the power panel are individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP10000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 440cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power (Durostar 10,000eh)
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.