The Champion Power Equipment 100522 RV Ready 3500-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you’ll have enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. The next time there’s an outage, the 208cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need to back up your home essentials.
Champion’s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather, while the Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency, and operating hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. The foldaway handle and never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, this unit can take care of your essentials during an outage – lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, fan, and TV/DVD.
Not only that but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 4.7-gallon tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 12 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner.
Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30).
This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Includes a low oil shut-off sensor and holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30)
- RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets – Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- INTELLIGAUGE: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts