Honda Power Equipment sets a new standard in portable power with the introduction of an all-new EU2200ic inverter generator. Part of Honda Power Equipment’s Super Quiet Series of generators, the new EU2200i lineup is the perfect portable generator for work, home, or play. The all-new Honda EU2200i inverter generator offers tremendous value to users, delivering 10 percent more power (200 watts) than the outgoing EU2000i model, the company’s most popular portable model for the same price. The heart of the additional power the new generator delivers is the Honda GXR120 engine.
With more power, better performance, and improved ease of use and maintenance, the all-new Honda EU2200i is the perfect choice for consumers to power what they need for work, home, or play. The all-new Honda EU2200ic Companion model can parallel to either another EU2200i or the existing Honda EU2000i K1/T1 models.
The EU2200i Companion model deletes the 12V DC outlet, and instead of the 20A 125V Duplex Outlet, is equipped with a 30A 125V locking plug and 20A 125V single outlet. For doubling the power using multiple outlets the molded cables and connectors will provide the user with easy installation on two identical models.
- Built-in 30 Amp outlet – the EU2200i companion offers one 30 Amp receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adapter) and one 20 Amp receptacle, the 30 Amp receptacle allows 2 EU2200i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord
- Lightweight and compact – weighing less than 47 lbs. the EU2200ic Companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda’s inverter technology, it’s easy to get it to where power is needed.
- A fuel shutoff valve (“Fuel Off” position) allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off, which helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful for storing the generator
- An increase in the ventilation area of 2.31 square inches compared with the outgoing model reduces cabinet air intake resistance, resulting in improved inverter cooling
- A bigger oil filler opening, a longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes