The Westinghouse iGen2200 Portable Inverter Generator produces 2, 200 peak watts and 1, 800 running watts, making it perfect as an emergency backup for home use or for recreational use. The iGen2200 can concurrently power most refrigerators and large appliances in addition to any home necessities you may need whilst traveling.
Powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine, the iGen2200 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed for enhanced fuel efficiency. It’s lightweight and convenient, weighing 46 lbs. with a built-in carrying maintain for easy portability.
The iGen2200 has an ultra-low tone for community-friendly use, operating as little as 52 dBA which is quieter than the average conversation. Unlike traditional generators, the iGen2200 safely powers sensitive electronics like plasma/LCD televisions, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices by producing clean, stable power at less than 3% THD.
If you wish to have more power, the iGen2200 is parallel capable and will also be paired with another Westinghouse Inverter Generator the usage of the Westinghouse WHPC Parallel Cord (sold one by one). The iGen2200 has built-in safety features including low oil shutdown and overload protection whilst backed by 3-year limited service, labor, and parts coverage with lifetime technical Enhance.
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 46 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Enhance Network at 1-855-944-3571 or email@example.com