Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN 4000-Watt Inverter Generator provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops for safe use with laptops, phones, and other sensitive electronics. Our 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces up to 4000 surge watts and 3500 rated watts of power.
Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run sensitive electronics. Our ultra-efficient 1.85-gallon tank provides over 7 hours of half-load run time.
The fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V NEMA 5-20R receptacles, two 5V USB ports, and one 120V RV-ready TT-30R receptacle. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch.
This allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the unnecessary usage of gasoline. Need more energy?
Easily link up two generators using a WEN Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown combine with the built-in overload protection and indicator lights to safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. And because its a WEN product, your open frame inverter generator comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer helpline, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Dimensions: 19.8″ L x 13.8″ W x 18.9″ H | Weight: 66.1 lb
- Generate clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions, and computers
- Parallel-ready panel allows you to connect any two WEN inverter generators for an increased wattage output
- 212cc 4-stroke CARB-compliant OHV engine produces 4000 surge watts and 3500 rated watts
- Includes two 120V NEMA 5-20R receptacles, two 5V USB ports, one 120V RV-ready TT-30R receptacle