Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN DF400i 4000-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator produces clean energy free of voltage spikes and drops without all of the noise of a regular generator. Generate up to 4000 surge watts and 3200 rated watts of power on gasoline, or connect a propane tank for up to 3200 surge watts and 2900 running watts of power on LPG.
Our 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 58 decibels at quarter load, about as quiet as a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while hunting, camping, tailgating, backup, and restoring back-up power. Our unique Auto Fuel Selection Technology automatically switches between propane and gasoline for longer run times with limited hassle.
The keyless electric start lets you turn on your generator at the press of a button, and includes a recoil pull starter as a backup. The WEN 4000W Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This feature turns off the flow of fuel, allowing the generator to use up the remaining fuel from the carburetor before automatically shutting down.
This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe enough to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets, and other vulnerable electronics.
The lightweight design along with the built-in wheels and folding handle makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient 2.2-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half-load run time. Our fully-packed panel comes equipped with two 3-prong 120V standard household receptacles, one RV-ready AC 120V 30A NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and an easy-to-read digital fuel and load display.
Maximize fuel economy by engaging the Eco-Mode switch. This feature allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the usage of unnecessary gasoline. The oil access cover makes for easy oil changes.
Need more energy? Easily link up two WEN DF400i inverter generators using a WEN Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage between multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown, indication lights, and overload protection safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. The included spark arrestor allows for legal use in national parks and campgrounds.
And because this is a WEN Product, your inverter generator comes backed by a 3-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when your generator powered your electronics safely and quietly? Remember this WEN DF400i RV Ready Inverter Generator!
- Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline (4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts) and propane (3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts)
- Auto Fuel Selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times
- EPA III and CARB compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation (58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes electric start for easy ignitions, onboard wheels and carrying handle, two three-prong 120V receptacles, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display, and a three-year warranty