Pulsar PG10000B16 dual fuel portable generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual-fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane provides you with more options & peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. Its 420cc 15HP single cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV engine produces 10, 000 peak/8, 000 running gas & 9, 000 peak/7, 000 running LPG & is capable of up to 12 hours of operation on a half load. The extended run-time & Output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances & other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather The Storm.
The pg10000b16’s convenient switch & go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. It’s a durable steel frame, never-flat wheels, & convenient drop-down handles make storage & maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability & the power to perform, the Pulsar PG10000B16 has you covered!
- 10, 000W peak 8000W rated (gas)/ 9000W peak 7000W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine is protected by a durable powder-coated steel frame
- A large 6.6-gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & go technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric push start with recoil backup makes start-up quick and easy, so you can get up and running with less hassle