Ideal for use around the home or the next DIY project, the PM3800 is durable and compact for easy transport. The PM3800 features a steel frame and a compact design that makes it easy to pick up and put in place. With 3800 starting watts and 3000 running watts, this generator is powerful enough to run small electrical appliances at any picnic, campground or tailgate and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project.
The PM3800 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM3800 is easy to start with POWERDIAL, which integrates the off/run/choke settings into one simple-to-use dial. The 212cc Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while a 5 gallon fuel tank delivers up to a 21 hour runtime at 25% load.
- Powerdial Recoil Start (Off/Run/Cold Start) offers three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial.
- Large Capacity Steel Fuel Tank provides durability and up to a 21 hour run-time at 25% load.
- Powered by Generac 212cc OHV Engine provides consistent power for multiple applications.
- Ergonomic Frame for easy portability. Low-oil Level shutdown prevents engine damage.
- Fuel gauge allows users to keep track of gasoline levels. Covered outlets provide protection and keep out debris.