Ideal for use at outdoor events, the next DIY project or emergency backup power in the case of an outage, the PM7500 is up to the task. The PM4500 features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place.
With 7500 starting watts and 6000 running watts, this generator is powerful and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project and to provide emergency backup power in the case of an outage. The PM7500 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable.
The PM7500 is easy to start with POWERDIAL, which integrates the off/run/choke settings into one simple-to-use dial. The 420cc Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while an 8 gallon fuel tank delivers up to a 14 hour runtime at 25% load.
- Power dial recoil start (off/run/cold start) offers three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial.
- large capacity steel fuel tank provides durability and up to a 14 hour run-time at 25% load.
- powered by Generac 420cc ohv engine provides consistent power for multiple applications.
- “10” never flat wheels for easy transportation. hour meter tracks run-time and maintenance intervals. low-oil level shutdown prevents engine damage.”
- fuel gauge allows users to keep track of gasoline levels. covered outlets provide protection and keep out debris.
- Power source type: Electric