Generac’s GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. Power Rush Advanced technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity* (*increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors), and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). You’ll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages.
The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat, and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location.
The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1. 25-in. Steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you’ll never be caught off guard.
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11-hours run-time at 50% load