Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for quite a few open-air festivities. From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, the GP2200i provides the stable power you want without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife.
The usage of TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces the clean power required by quite a few sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time.
Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply wish to beef up your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator is best for you. The parallel capability means that you can connect two units together to power your RV air conditioner, lights, cell phone (via USB port), and other portable appliances at the same time. 2 years limited warranty.
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use.
- AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances whilst the 1.2-gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in maintain makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction whilst the LED status lights alert you on low-oil, overload, and power
- Parallel ready means that you can connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold one at a time)