The FIRMAN H05753 generator features 7100 starting Watts and 5700 running watts. Power is supplied by our Max Pro Series 439cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block.
Our Whisper Series muffler helps to keep the H05753 running at a quiet 74 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service.
The industry-leading 8 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 13 hours of run time. Starting is so simple as the push of a button on the H05753 All of our Hybrid Series Generators run on Gas or propane fuel, giving you flexibility at the same time as out on the road or all over an emergency.
H05754 comes standard with extended propane hose (5. 5ft) for convenience when running off a larger propane tank. The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator.
For the ultimate in portability the H05753 includes a wheel kit featuring 10” never-flat wheels and a u-shaped padded Deal with with ergonomic grip. Pertinent information is at your fingertips with our 3-in-1 data minder measuring Volts, Hertz, Hours and a low oil indicator.
The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Everything you wish to have comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to take away protective shipping brackets.
- Long-lasting power never felt so right.
- The H03653 Hybrid Dual Fuel Portable Generator is a should.
- Best used for camping, emergency power, work-site and great outdoors.
- 208cc dual fuel engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve
- 8 gallon tank provides 13 hours of runtime. Propane tank not included
- RV able multi feature keep an eye on panel with covered outlets *see specs for full list
- 10” Heavy Duty Never-Flat wheels and High Leverage U-shape Folding Deal with
- Includes 5.5 ft LPG regulator hose