Powered by a premium electric start engine, this DEWALT generator dxgnr7000 model is designed with the professional in mind. It features a 420 cc engine with low-oil shutoff to protect the engine from damage. The 7.5 Gal. steel fuel tank provides 11-hours of runtime at 50% load. This portable generator includes an idle control function that conserves fuel and reduces noise at your job site, where its steel frame is sure to hold up.
It is equipped with GFCI protected outlets for job site compliance and safety. The smart runtime meter indicates fuel level and time remaining based on fuel consumption, while the wattage meter provides feedback on power usage. These generators’ wheels are designed to maximize portability and durability.
Idle control function conserves fuel and reduces noise Runtime meter shows fuel level and time remaining 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts Smart runtime meter shows fuel level and time remaining at a current power level
Premium DEWALT engine Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site. This Dewalt generator dxgnr7000 Wattage Meter gives instant feedback on how much power is being used
Never flat, durable wheels with for maximum portability and durability Electric start battery included provides hassle-free start-up
Covered outlets for protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- All circuits GFCI protected offers neutral bond and full generator
- GFCI (ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets Fold-down/locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage