The Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Portable DUAL FUEL Inverter Generator is ideal for camping or tailgating. Weighing in at an ultralight 39 pounds, this model is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry. Thanks to Champion’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier.
Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Included are two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), a 12V automotive-style outlet, a handy dual port USB adapter, plus a propane hose with a built-in regulator. This inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher.
Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with the fuel selector dial. When the 1.05-gallon tank of gasoline is full, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2500 starting watts and 1850 running watts and will run for up to 11.5 hours at 25% load. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 2500 starting watts and 1665 running watts and will run for up to 34 hours at 25% load.
Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2500-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional clip-on parallel kit (sold separately) allows you to integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD).
Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity (included 10W-30). Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load. Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts