The Champion Power Equipment 200951 2500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup. Weighing less than 40 pounds, this ultralight model is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
Thanks to Champion’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier. Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Included are two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) plus a 12V automotive-style outlet, and a handy dual port USB adapter you can use to power your phone, laptop, or similar device.
This inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room. Using gasoline, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2500 starting watts and 1850 running watts. When the 1.1-gallon tank of gasoline is full, this inverter will run up to 11.5 hours at 25% load.
Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2500-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. If you purchase the optional parallel kit (not included), you can integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a 120V 30A locking and 120V 50A RV outlet. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity.
Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time
- PARALLEL READY: The optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD)
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts