Our 3500-watt generator with remote key fob lets you start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away. The 208cc Champion engine with electric start and included battery features Intelligauge and has the power you want for your RV, home outage backup or your next project.
Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life easier than ever with the 100554 3500-Watt RV In a position Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start. With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, you’ll also use this feature-packed generator to power the essentials in your house the next time there’s an outage.
For projects, the 208cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to take care of the power tools you want. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap.
The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Champion’s Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours. The foldaway easy-grip take care of and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you want it.
- Wireless Remote Start – Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- Electric Start – Agree with the reliable 208cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for simple starts in cold weather
- Reliable and Powerful – At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to XX hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Covered outlets – 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment protected
- Champion Improve – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical Improve from dedicated experts
- Power source type: Gas Powered