The Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV, or providing backup for a couple of basics.
- This unit isn’t Beneficial for emergency home backup.
- Operate your Dual-Fuel generator on gasoline or propane.
The EZ Start Dial takes the confusion out of starting an engine, plus it permits you to switch fuels with a quick turn of the dial. Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The digital power panel includes a low oil level indicator and monitors power output, fuel level, total run time and fuel life, receptacle status, economy mode, and maintenance.
Champion minimizes the hassle of refueling at midnight with Fuel Fill Assist LED, a push-button LED built right into the care to illuminate the gasoline fill area. The usage of gasoline, the 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts and will run up to 11 hours at 25% load when the 1. 1-gallon tank of gasoline is full.
The usage of propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts. Buy the optional, space-saving ParaLINK Parallel Kit (not included) and connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power.
The optional parallel kit allows two inverters to be stacked and has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet. Including two 120V 20A household outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and a dual-port USB adapter, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher.
- EZ Start dial — Operate your 2000-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating, and more
- Parallel ready — If you select to shop for the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with another 2000-Watt inverter to double your output power
- Dual fuel — Operate your 2000-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0. 6-Quarts of oil (Beneficial 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Ultra-quiet operation — 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to back up a couple of home essentials, Featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time
- Champion Give a boost to — Includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical Give a boost to from dedicated experts