The Briggs & Stratton P2400 PowerSmart Series inverter generator provides the power you need for camping and recreation applications. A monitoring system features LED lights to alert low oil or overload. (2) 120V, 20A outlets, a parallel port, and USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously.
The lightweight, compact design offers easy transport and storage. For added protection, CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator if harmful levels of CO accumulate in the generator’s operating area.
- Convenient Monitoring System – Features LED lights for low oil and overload alerts.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology – Shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics – With inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones, and gaming systems.
- Protective, Noise-Reducing Shell – Minimizes noise while protecting internal components.
- Parallel Connector Port – Allows you to connect two units together for even more power – perfect for RV’s with air conditioning units. Parallel connector kit sold separately.
- Compact, Lightweight Design – Allows for easy transport and storage