This is a smart new way to power your home after storms. Equipped with InfoHub Wireless Bluetooth technology, that lets you monitor vital information like power usage, run time, fuel level, and more from the comfort of your home. For added protection, CO Guard technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of CO are detected around the generator’s operating area.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connect with your smartphone to monitor power usage, run time, fuel level, and more in real-time, from the comfort of your home.
- Free, easy-to-use InfoHub Portable Power app – Download the intuitive app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store in just minutes. The app is best equipped for an iPhone 6 running iOS 9 (or newer) or a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android 6.0.1 (or newer).
- Briggs & Stratton Engine (420cc) – Get high-performance power and durability from one of the most trusted names in engines.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Circuit Breaker Protection – Enjoy the flexibility of four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet that lets you power more essentials in your home. Additionally, rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- 12-inch Never Go Flat Wheels – Easily maneuver the generator around your property.
- 9-Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – Take a break from regular refueling with a durable 7.5-gallon steel fuel tank that provides 9-hours of run time.
- Power Surge Alternator – Start large, motor-driven appliances and tools by leveraging a Power Surge Alternator, which produces a short surge of high power.
- Power source type: Gas Powered