The A-iPower SUA4500 provides 4,500 watts of starting power and 3,500 watts of running power. It’s ideal for your house, recreational needs with a 30 amp RV adapter, or the jobsite. An A-iPower 208cc/7hp OHV engine, combined with an effective high output alternator, delivers greater peak wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances.
A voltage selector can switch between 120VAC and 240VAC; this convenient feature lets you obtain the maximum power output when vital.With a 4- gallon, heavy-duty, all-steel fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge, it provides an ordinary run time of 11 hours at 50% load. It features a factory-installed for simple transport and compact storage.EPA 49 StatesNot for sale in California
- 4,500 STARTING WATTS/3,500 RUNNING WATTS 60Hz, 120VAC/240VAC, Single PhaseA-iPOWER 208cc/7hp OHV AIR-COOLED, 4-STROKE ENGINE WITH MANUAL START
- FUEL EFFICIENT: As much as 11 hour run time at 50% load
- EASY-ACCESS, ERGONOMICALLY-ANGLED COMPACT CONTROL PANEL
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR)Helps minimize voltage fluctuations and delivers stable power under load
- 2 Year Residential/1 Year Commercial buy with confidence, Call (909) 923-2068 for tech reinforce